(Notice) Concerning the renovation of the administrative office and sewage pipe laying
As the title says, there will be construction concerning the administrative office of the Jigokudani Monkey Park as well as on the sewage pipes from July 2016.
The current building was built in 1964 and has been in use for 52 years. The building has aged and due to this safety has become a concern. Therefore, we have decided upon renovating. Added to this, we will improve our provided services by installing the much-requested Wi-Fi network and renewing the exhibition.
In order to provide proper service to increasing number of foreign tourists to the park, 2015 has already seen the first construction of sewage laying and the bathroom facilities at the parking-lot in the Kanbayashi area. This time around we will have our second construction. We will renovate the administrative office and the sewage of the trail from the trail entrance up to the Jigokudani Monkey Park.
During the construction the park will be open as usual, so there will be some inconvenience to visitors walking the trail. We however, hope that we can get your understanding for the situation.
Contents of the construction
(1) Renovation of the administrative office (Including Wi-Fi installation)
(2) Sewage pipe laying (from the trail entrance to Jigokudani Monkey Park, about 1.6km)
Construction period from July 25th 2016 till the end of November (according to the plan)
Opening hours during the construction are the same as usual
Point of attention
(1) Due to construction there might be times where one will have to momentarily wait for passage on the trail or might not be able to use rest stops, the shop or other facilities that are normally available.
(2) For the safety of the visitors using the trail there will be preparations made so people can move safely past the construction, but caution is still advised.
(3) The process of construction and other information will be put on the official website and be broadcasted through the use of SNS.
◇For question please contact:
Jigokudani Yaen-Koen TEL 0269-33-4379
Official website: http://jigokudani-yaenkoen.co.jp and navigate to “Contact”
Or send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org